Imagine a spectacle at 1,000ft above sea level. That’s Athirapally Waterfalls for you. Located on the west-flowing Chalakudy River, the 80-foot-high falls is one of the largest waterfalls in Kerala. Now imagine viewing it from a privately accessible space! We take you to a boutique resort located in the forest area that has one of the best views of the falls. The naturalist will take you on walking trails in the forest.
On your way back, you may choose to take a dip in the river and rest for a bit. Following that is a traditional lunch served at the bistro restaurant while you take in the view. Relax for some time, and then make your way back to the hotel.hh
|Offered in (Languages)
||English, Hindi, Malayalam
||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|| Authentic Kerala lunch and snacks at the resort
||Access to the Natural Pool at the Rainforest Resort
What We'll Do
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty
Pack your day bag, and meet us in the hotel lobby after your breakfast. The drive to Athirapally is about 2.5 hours long.
Upon your arrival, you'll be welcomed with a refreshing beverage and then guided by a tour companion for a trek through a jungle to make your way to the waterfalls while exploring the wilderness.
Soak yourself for next 2 hours in the magical mist that rises from the falling water.
After the trek, you'll have plenty of time to take a dip in the river and revitalize. Relax by the poolside or enjoy the water of Natural Pool of Rainforest Resort
LUNCH: After your time in the water, there’ will be a delicious traditional food served while you take in the view from the restaurant.
Tea is a ritual- this is our coffee break! Have masala chai or coffee.
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty
Back at the car,. It's the drive back to the Grand Hyatt.
1. You'll have a photography expert to guide through the whole experience.
2. We will be walking the whole day - please wear comfortable shoes & clothing.
3. It can sometimes rain or shine unexpectedly at Kochi - rain gear, sunglasses, sunscreen & insect repellents are friends.
4. We recommend you book at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
5. We also recommend you to take a change of clothes, as the splash of water near the falls is very strong.
6. Please allow up to a day to complete this experience. We suggest taking this tour early morning.
*Weather Alert! This tour will move forward or can be cancelled if the weather is overcast or heavily raining.
Places We'll Go
Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty | Athirapally Fall | Rainforest Resort... & many more in between.